This communication is made available to you – also pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation on the protection of personal data (“Regulation” or “GDPR”) and of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”), and subsequent amendments and additions – by Naturalmente Marylin di Marina Di Marco with registered office in Laureana Cilento Via Diaz, 6 (Frazione Matonti), as the Data Controller of your personal data.
This information is intended to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data concerning him.
Type of data processed
The website offers informative and, sometimes, interactive content. While browsing the site, Naturalmente Marylin may, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the analysis of the internal path and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment
Additional categories of data
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example:
- By filling out a form to place a purchase order;
- By filling out a form through which to request information on the services offered and / or a contact request;
- By filling out a form through which to request the return or exchange of an item relating to an order placed;
- By writing to the e-mail addresses indicated on our site to request information;
- By accessing a reserved area and / or a service.
- By filling out a form to receive our newsletter and marketing communications;
- To give answers via the support / chat form
Purpose of the processing
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
Provide the goods requested by the user, manage the contracts concluded by the user, carry out the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal obligations, as well as fulfill the requests submitted by the user. The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the interested party.
Detect the experience of use of our platforms, products and services we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents. The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Send commercial communications relating to promotions and / or offers, in the interest of the Data Controller; the treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.
Sharing and transfer of personal data
- Company staff;
service providers, (e.g. IT system providers, cloud service providers, database providers and consultants);
- Public Administrations for legal purposes;
any public and / or private subject to whom the communication of your personal data is necessary in relation to the purposes indicated above.
- Google Analytics
We use the Google Analytics statistics platform for analysis relating to access to the site. This platform requires the use of some cookies to understand user flows within the pages of the site. The statistics are anonymous thanks to the use of the IP anonymization function.
- Facebook pixel
The Facebook Pixel cookie that allows Naturalmente Marylin to track conversions that occur on its website as a result of the advertisements it is running on Facebook. For example, in the event that you wish to monitor the subscriptions to a particular campaign advertised on Facebook, the cookie communicates to Facebook every time a user has concluded he has joined a particular campaign on the Naturalmente Marylin website. Facebook compares the conversion event with the group of people to whom the advertisement was shown or who clicked on it, in order to provide Naturalmente Marylin with information that helps it understand the return on investment for its advertising spending. Naturalmente Marylin does not use this cookie for the purpose of profiling the interested party but only for statistical purposes.
A remarketing cookie is used within the pages of the site. The remarketing cookie does not contain sensitive data and is not used to track you.
Cookie consent management
The updated list of Data Processors is available at the Data Controller’s registered office and will be provided upon written request.
Personal data protection
Naturalmente Marylin has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to provide an adequate level of security and confidentiality to personal data.
These measures take into account:
- the state of the art of technology;
- the costs of its implementation;
- the nature of the data;
- the risk of treatment.
The purpose is to protect them from accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, disclosure or unauthorized access and from other forms of unlawful processing.
In addition, when handling your personal data, Naturalmente Marylin:
collects and processes personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and
ensures that such personal data remains up to date and accurate.
Data retention times
Without prejudice to your right to object to the processing of personal data and / or to request its deletion, Naturalmente Marylin will keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and received, or to meet legal requirements or regulations.
When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from Naturalmente Marylin’s active systems
Your legal rights
The rights connected to the personal data that Naturalmente Marylin processes are:
- RIGHT TO CORRECTION. You can obtain the rectification of personal data concerning you or communicated by you. Naturalmente Marylin makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in her possession is accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant, based on the most recent information available;
- RIGHT TO LIMITATION. You can obtain a limitation on the processing of your personal data if:
– Contest the accuracy of your personal data in the period in which Marylin Naturalmente has to verify its accuracy;
– The processing is unlawful and you request a limitation of the processing or the cancellation of your personal data;
– Naturalmente Marylin no longer needs to keep your personal data but you need it to ascertain, exercise or defend your rights in court or
You oppose the processing while Naturalmente Marylin checks whether her legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS. You can ask Naturalmente Marylin for information about the personal data held about you, including information about which categories of personal data Naturalmente Marylin owns or controls, for what purpose they are used, where they were collected (if not directly by you), and to whom have been possibly communicated;
- RIGHT TO PORTABILITY. Following your request, Naturalmente Marylin will transfer your personal data to another Data Controller, if technically possible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract;
- RIGHT TO CANCELLATION. You can obtain from Naturalmente Marylin the cancellation of your personal data if:
– The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– You have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right to object;
– The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
Unless the processing is necessary by virtue of legal obligations, of law or in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
- RIGHT TO OPPOSITION. You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interests of Naturalmente Marylin or of third parties. In such cases Naturalmente Marylin will no longer retain your personal data unless it is possible to demonstrate compelling and legitimate reasons, a prevailing interest in processing or ascertaining, or the exercise or defense of a right in court. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you intend to delete your personal data or limit its processing;
- RIGHT TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT. In the event of an alleged violation of the current privacy law, you can file a complaint with the competent authorities of your country or the place where the alleged violation took place.
Changes to this privacy statement
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
To exercise the rights referred to in Articles. 15 ss. of the GDPR, you can contact the Data Controller Naturalmente Marylin di Marina Di Marco with registered office in Laureana Cilento Via Diaz, 6 (Frazione Matonti), by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person in charge for the protection of personal data can be contacted at the email address email@example.com.